MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller

Article about: Early Gebr.Heller with all nickel Silver fittings, this maker is a hard one to find. Lovely uncleaned dull nickel look. This is a very heavy dagger, no comparance with the later Alu versions

?

Default 1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller

Early Gebr.Heller with all nickel Silver fittings, this maker is a hard one to find.
    Lovely uncleaned dull nickel look.
    This is a very heavy dagger, no comparance with the later Alu versions.
    The leather is in great condition, it has a few scuffs but no rips etc.
    The blade is in good conditions, no nicks, no plate lifting, but it has the usual runner marks scratches, and a little bonus: the Luftwaffe stickbird acceptance stamp.
    Enjoy this lovely blade!
    Regards,
    Ger
    1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller
    P
    Many

?

That's a very nice example Ger! Beautiful patina, undamaged grip/scabbard leather and a great blade. What more can you wish for. I really love these early nickel-silver 1st model luftwaffe daggers. Good ones are getting very hard to find! In most cases the leather is bad and I haven't seen one with a decent blade in quite a while. Excellent find

Danny

?

Ger,

Lovely unmessed with 1st luft by Gebr.Heller, just the way i like them

Where are you finding these nice daggers, dealers or private sellers ?

Regards Mac 66.

Great complete, correct piece Ger! Always liked this maker.. Congrats! Kevin.

Hard to find these types Gerrit...very nice!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cool

Lovely to look at and lovely to hold, beautiful piece. There are dagger restorers that can make a scabbard look new again they adavertise on forums such as this. Here are some photos of a piece I sold to a dealer for $600 a few months ago. Didn't have the hanger but it was a lovely piece. No, it had never been polished.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller   1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller  

1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller   1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller  

1st Pattern LW dagger by Gebr.Heller  

Gerrit, beautiful 1st pattern dagger by a rare maker for these. The first pattern is one of my favourite daggers I just love the elegant design. Its great as they come complete with the hangers, as long as theres no signs on the links of them being bent or added (which there always is if somebodys done it) you have an original 'as was' piece. The second pattern is just too easy to just clip on a set of hangers and make out its always been together!

thanks for showing matty

Thanks for sharing. Have a 2nd model Luft but would love to acquire a 1st model like this choice piece down the road.

?

Mr H I think it all has already been said about this being a rather nice dagger.. So thank you for posting such lovely pictures of a fine piece.Always good quality pictures which makes looking at these daggers so much more easier..Cheers Terry.

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words, as Always its appreciated

#Mac i buy at forums all over the world, small "private" sellers, but i hardly ever buy from dealers.
    Sometimes your Lucky with a dealer buy, but i prefer collector to collector

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast