Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

2. Luftwaffe dagger, late Holler - grip?

Article about: Recently I noticed a second model of Luftwaffe dagger, manufactured by FW Holler Solingen. Annoyed from this ads?   The dagger is a typical example of late TR dagger productions - a gen

Default 2. Luftwaffe dagger, late Holler - grip?

I was recently noticed a second model of Luftwaffe dagger, manufactured by FW Holler Solingen.
    The dagger is a typical example of late TR dagger productions - a generic parts, and he is relatively intact.
    What bothers me the dagger grip - with wire that is not aluminum. (Moast of Holler Luftwaffe dagger has a aluminium grip wire.)
    I know that FW Holler Solingen loved mixed parts, but I still bothering the "copper type" wire on the dagger grip.

(Photos are bad - i was in the rush.)

Danke for help.

Schlange

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2. Luftwaffe dagger, late Holler - grip?
    P
    Many

I find it beautiful and tight...

?

I think the gripwire is just fine. I would not worry about the copper colour. Typical Höller springy wire. Nice dagger
    Here's mine. As you can see they are twins

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2. Luftwaffe dagger, late Holler - grip?   2. Luftwaffe dagger, late Holler - grip?  

Danke Danny.

I forgot to add, the person who owns the dagger says that crossguard marked with the two letters K below leater leather pad.
    What does that mean?
    Producer?

Schlange

its a nice dagger.

?

Quote by Schlange View Post
    Danke Danny.

I forgot to add, the person who owns the dagger says that crossguard marked with the two letters K below leater leather pad.
    What does that mean?
    Producer?

Schlange
    Interesting. Is it possible two show a picture of these letters?

Danny

I managed to get an some older photo:

Schlange

?

These are casting marks. Interesting. Never seen them on a luftwaffe crossguard before. Thanks for showing.

Danny