MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

2 model SMF

Article about: Friends, tell me on the originality of this subject.

Default 2 model SMF

Friends, tell me on the originality of this subject.2 model  SMF2 model  SMF2 model  SMF2 model  SMF2 model  SMF2 model  SMF2 model  SMF2 model  SMF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 model  SMF
    P
    Many

look good to me.

Original

Cheers
    Nuno

Thank you

I like to hear a few more comments..and to see if the pommel is recognizable as a SMF pommel. SMF 2nd Luft Pommels always had some trace of gilting on the swaz left,, which this producer is known to have great gilting. This one is totally clean. Im not putting down this dagger but just checking. dagger looks good also! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you my friends

?

Very nice one.

I think it s a testbook smf pommel except for gilting...similar to eickhorn shape and accurate details but with a thinner swastika. Scabbard with convex bands with very oblique and well.detailed oakleaves and two headless screws are textbook too...but i m a beginner so i can fail:-)

If we did not fail...then we learn nothing. We must fail to gain knowledge. Your doing just fine Luca!!

I find it quite encouraging your willingness to learn.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill