Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2nd Luftwaffe dagger, should i buy it or not ?

Article about: This website is great, I find myself read the posts and ask for advice before ANY purchase. To all members thank you for sharing your knowledge......thank you for all the help. JW

Default 2nd Luftwaffe dagger, should i buy it or not ?

I have a chance to acquire a decent dagger. So far that's the only photos I got from the seller....... It looks a bit salty. With all the fakes out there I cant tell if its original or not....... Seller is asking $400. What do you guys think ? CHEEEEERS JOHNY

2nd Luftwaffe dagger, should i buy it or not ?2nd Luftwaffe dagger, should i buy it or not ?2nd Luftwaffe dagger, should i buy it or not ?2nd Luftwaffe dagger, should i buy it or not ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd Luftwaffe dagger, should i buy it or not ?
    P
    Many

Too much money for one in that state imo. It's not even maker marked is it? Save your money and be patient is my advice, a better one will come along.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

no, there is no maker mark....... should I try to get it for less money.... ?

It's up to you. I personally wouldn't entertain it as I think it's too far gone and is only really good for parts at best, you need to be patient Grasshopper, a better example will come to he who waits.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Looks like a generic type?
    My opinion:
    Save money and buy a second Model Luftwaffe dagger, which is in much better condition.
    It will longer remain in your collection.

Regards
    Vedran

Generic, cracked grip, rust.....it's original, but in my opinion, worth no more than , at most, a couple of hundred dollars-and that would be pushing it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I'd save your money, wait, and buy a quality dagger. Another $150-$200 and you've got yourself one you would be much happier with.

Listen to the guys Jonny its had a hard life
    cheers Ronnie

?

Johnywoo,

More of a Relic this one, for $400 no way

Save your cash for a better conditioned dagger

Mac 66.

Well there you go..that pretty much sums it up....GoooooooooooD Night Johnny!!
    Attached Images Attached Images 2nd Luftwaffe dagger, should i buy it or not ? 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast