Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF

Article about: Hello. I would need some info of this dagger, also how much would it be worth? There is a little chip missing from the hilt Thank you

Kuloss
    ?

Default 2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF

Hello. I would need some info of this dagger, also how much would it be worth?
    There is a little chip missing from the hilt

Thank you

2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF2nd model Luftwaffe - SMF
    Last edited by Larry C; 06-15-2016 at 10:32 AM.

2. # ADS

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    We can help you with determining the authenticity and condition of this item but we are not a free appraisal service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

A lot of the value in a dagger is in the condition of the blade and these are hard to photograph. As far as value, it is good to search the big dealers for a similar dagger and reduce the price 25-40% depending on the dealer. This is more of a real world collector to collector price.

Hello.

This dagger is for sale at espenlaup Militaria.. And was first wrongly priced at 370 euro.. And now it cost 730 euro... They have changed Their site and on the old site it is still for sale at 370 euro
    But the Real Price is 730 euro..
    I did contact Them about this dagger and he sent me a mail saying it was a mistake about the Price..
    In my opinion the Price is to High with the missing part of the handle!!
    Best regards
    Ullergaard

Hi Kuloss...I support also Moderator Ralphs comments as the WRF is a historical study forum..which after review..may lead to a value..if the thread is warranted.
    Ullergard has found out some useful additional info you needed or a direction you may also go in for further information

compare pricing with these 2 reputable dealers..and weigh out the balance in pricing compared to condition and quality

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Wittmann Antique Militaria
    Last edited by Larry C; 06-16-2016 at 02:53 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry.

I didnt post the original post.. Just answered because i did know about the dagger..
    Best regards
    Ullergaard

My Apologies Ullergard ..I changed the content of my reply. Sorry about that.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill