Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

2nd model Lutwaffe??

Article about: Hi, I am a complete novice regarding this, my dad showed me a German dagger that had been handed down to him, after a little google research I believe it is a second model Luftwaffe dagger?!

Hi dan well Il be honest.
    A good one of these maker marked will set you back about £300. By the time you've spent probably £150 on a refurb and took into account it will never be worth its full amount then its probably a bad idea.
    If its a plain blade (non maker) they are only worth £200 at the most in mint condition!
    On low end edge weapons, unless you can do the refurb work yourself, I wouldn't bother. If the dagger has a significant meaning to you the answer to the question is completely different.
    Get some de-ruster, clean the blade up yourself abit maybe, but that's about all you can do imo.
    cheers matty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd model Lutwaffe??
    P
    Many

£50.00

Right cheers, any idea where best to sell it on?, ill just get some deruster myself I think

Thanks again, Dan

try on here.

okay sounds good, how do I go about that? start a thread?

Hey dan, meantion a price on the thread, somebody might pm you. Harry's got the first bid in at £50 by the looks of it.
    Has this done some time in the ground?
    All's not lost, theres always somebody out there looking for these items whatever the condition. good luck with the sale matty.

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    Hey dan, meantion a price on the thread, somebody might pm you. Harry's got the first bid in at £50 by the looks of it.
    Has this done some time in the ground?
    All's not lost, theres always somebody out there looking for these items whatever the condition. good luck with the sale matty.
    52 pounds, from me

Yeah thats great, my dad only showed it me today I have never saw it before, did a little research and came across this site and though it was the best place to go.

thanks again, will attempt to clean it up a little ASAP and will then post more pictures.

Dan.

I would give 52.50

Gents please keep sale negotiations private via PM to each other.....as these forums are for discussions only. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast