Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2nd Pattern Luft Dagger

Article about: Hi guys! Just received this last week for my collection. Really nice blade on this one. Cheers, Jeff

?

Default 2nd Pattern Luft Dagger

Hi guys! Just received this last week for my collection. Really nice blade on this one.

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Pattern Luft Dagger   2nd Pattern Luft Dagger  

2nd Pattern Luft Dagger   2nd Pattern Luft Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd Pattern Luft Dagger
    P
    Many

Looks nice..but Im used to seeing stamped logos as seen below. Any Comments from our Luft collectors? Regards Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Pattern Luft Dagger   2nd Pattern Luft Dagger  

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry. I got mine from Lakesidetrader, and he has an SMF Luft dagger there currently with the platted blade, like mine, and the maker stamp is acid etched and not stamped. He also has an Eickhorn like yours that is stamped. So I think that is the difference...I'm learning something daily on this nice forum

2nd Pattern Luft Dagger

Early Eickhorn logo from 1936 - 1940.
    Full etched logo.

2nd Pattern Luft Dagger

Middle Eickhorn logo from 1940 - 1941.
    To conserve acid, and increase the speed of production,Eickhorn introduces the stap trade mark.

2nd Pattern Luft Dagger

Late Eickhorn Logo from 1941 - 1942.
    Eickhorn introduction a simpler stamp.

Regards
    Vedran

Just been looking for the different maker marks and year changed Vedran, you beat me to it
    looks ok to me aswell Jeff, congrats
    cheers Ronnie

?

Thanks Vedran!

Thanks Gents..thats why we are here to support each other
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Another observation is from other Eickhorn 2nd Luft examples...why do we not see the waffen amt proof marking on the blade?

Nice correct Eick luft there Weller! Kevin.

?

Very nice Lufty Dagger! In Oregon theres this guy who owns a knife shop with 12000+ knives! I got my Kar98 from him. While I was there I saw he had a Lufty just like this and 2 SA daggers. One with a broken grip was 350! One with unbroken grip was 500!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast