Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

2nd pattern luft dagger!

Article about: can some one help me out on this blade identification? i have two blades from when i bought this dagger with the same makers mark, difference is one mark is small and one is big, small is cl

?

Default 2nd pattern luft dagger!

can some one help me out on this blade identification? i have two blades from when i bought this dagger with the same makers mark, difference is one mark is small and one is big, small is clear, and the bigger one is darker like a frosted color? would this represent different time periods? thanks for any help, john
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd pattern luft dagger!   2nd pattern luft dagger!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd pattern luft dagger!
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2nd pattern luft dagger!

Hi John, the trademark emblem of the Carl Eickhorn Company changed over time. Eickhorn is German for squirrel by the way Although the Luftwaffe dagger is not mentioned here the same info applies. Yours are fine and nothing to worry about. Here is all you need to know:

wardaggers.com - Eickhorn Maker Marks

Cheers, Ade.

?

both look nice pieces ,rgds Dave

?

thanks Ade, & sscrooge, for helping out with this.

HDTony
    ?

John

Very nice find ! You may find that daggers can be an addiction.

Tony

Quote by john31 View Post
    can some one help me out on this blade identification? i have two blades from when i bought this dagger with the same makers mark, difference is one mark is small and one is big, small is clear, and the bigger one is darker like a frosted color? would this represent different time periods? thanks for any help, john

i never see the small Eickhorn maker mark in the Luft dagger , i see only in Herr dagger , i have one before ! the small maker mark is rare

?

i was thinking that about the small makers mark just wasent sure havent been able to find out any real info on the small mark. thanks pierre.