Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2nd pattern Lufwaffe dagger by WKC (Flieger Offizier Dolch)

Article about: Hi Guys, another new buy for me. My third 2nd pattern Lufwaffe dagger It came together with a Police bayonet which I have also shown today. Nice and complete with the knot and hangers. Maker

dave34
    ?

Default Re: 2nd pattern Lufwaffe dagger by WKC (Flieger Offizier Dolch)

Great looking daggers no doubt...BUT
    I think the 1.model have a more...should i say ceremonial ..or maybe even "occult" apperance about them

just mho

2. # ADS

Very Nice Ade! This is one of my favorites. I just watched a not so good one go at auction for over $700 us. Iv been seeing a lot of bad stuff sell at auction in the short time Iv been collecting. It truly amazes me. A few hours on this forum is time well spent thanks to guys like you that take the time to share the good stuff.

Thanks

Kirby

Hal
    ?

Ade, nice to see an 'out of the woodwork' complete example in that condition; not east to find these days... Hal PS; Tech. question; Is the scabbard throat oval or six-sided?

Thanks Guys for all the kind comments.

Hi Hal, it is the oval shape. I have been lucky with all my Luftwaffe daggers, with all three coming "out of the woodwork".

Cheers, Ade.

Hal
    ?

Ade, I,ve only seen this feature( oval throat ) on WKC examples,a unique feature, IMO, of WKC. I have its twin. Best, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd pattern Lufwaffe dagger by WKC (Flieger Offizier Dolch)  

?

I did not know that wkc had a unique throat. I posted pics of my WKC 2nd luft in another thread. Scoreboard throat is oval.

Edit: mine sure like crappy compared to the one posted above. Sheesh.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd pattern Lufwaffe dagger by WKC (Flieger Offizier Dolch)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2