Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

3 non takedown gravity knives

Article about: I have 3 non takedown paratrooper gravity knives. 2 made by SMF and 1 made by Paul Weyersburg. The Weyersburg is a complete knife and more scarce than the SMF's, and it also has matching num

Default 3 non takedown gravity knives

I have 3 non takedown paratrooper gravity knives. 2 made by SMF and 1 made by Paul Weyersburg. The Weyersburg is a complete knife and more scarce than the SMF's, and it also has matching numbers on the release lever/spring. #77, making it more rare. It is not uncommon for these knives to have mis matching numbers. The 2 SMF's knives are both missing the release lever/ spring. So let me know what you guys think........(no reason for my post to get deleted this time)...........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 non takedown gravity knives   3 non takedown gravity knives  

3 non takedown gravity knives   3 non takedown gravity knives  

3 non takedown gravity knives  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 non takedown gravity knives
    P
    Many

Hi and welcome to the forum!

They appear to be good original knives.

It is possible to get them repaired and have the catches replaced.

If you wish to sell, please add them to the classified ads. (I removed your email address: never post these in public, as you will get spammed to death!) Just bear in mind in some countries, these knives are not legal to own/buy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you for that reply I appreciate that! Yes I need to post them to classifieds. Yes I could get them worked on and functional again. But that is about $200 per knife. And wouldn't that hurt the value? Or does it matter if they are repaired and not all original or no?

$200 Per Knife to replace a Spring? I've had switchblades repaired for far less than that. I don't know what country you are located in, but in the States, try a guy I've had do work before-he has a website called Switchblades He does good work.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Doesn't it devalue these knives to have them fixed? Specifically the release levers.

?

Leave them as they are, we all know these knives have a weak spot and happen to break down, a repaired one will not be totally Original and therefore will never be as much worth as a funtional Original.
    Take it as it is....
    Ger