Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?

Article about: Thanks Richie The deal is done, and know I wait...................... Best Henrik

Default 98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?

Hi
    I'm in contact with the seller of this one, I know nothing of these reissued bayo's, so I turn to you guys.
    What's your thoughts ?
    Best.
    Attached Images Attached Images 98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: 98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?

Better pics..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?   98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  

98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?   98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  

98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?   98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  

98/05 RLM stampet butcher, what do you think ?  

Looks good to me.

According to George Wheeler in "Seitengewehr - History of the German Bayonet 1919-1945", RLM markings can be found on the blade, crossguard and pommel, sometimes with a serial number. The markings have been found on blued and non-blued bayonets.

Regards

Richie

Hi Richie, is the RLM marking for the Reichsluftfahrtministerium?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Richie, is the RLM marking for the Reichsluftfahrtministerium?

Cheers, Ade.
    It is indeed (Ministry of Aviation) - an attempt to disguise the existence of the early Luftwaffe which did not officially exist until 1935.

The Ministry was established in April 1933 under the control of Hermann Goering.

Thanks Richie.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Richie B View Post
    Looks good to me.

According to George Wheeler in "Seitengewehr - History of the German Bayonet 1919-1945", RLM markings can be found on the blade, crossguard and pommel, sometimes with a serial number. The markings have been found on blued and non-blued bayonets.

Regards

Richie
    Thanks Richie
    It should be quite easy to fake the stamp, do you know if thats a problem on these ones ?

Best
    Henrik

Quote by hbhansen View Post
    Thanks Richie
    It should be quite easy to fake the stamp, do you know if thats a problem on these ones ?

Best
    Henrik
    Henrik

Not aware of any fakes - which doesn't mean they aren't any of course !

Regards

Richie

I'm going for it !
    Is 200€ a fair price ?
    Best
    Henrik

Quote by hbhansen View Post
    I'm going for it !
    Is 200€ a fair price ?
    Best
    Henrik
    Henrik

To be honest I don't a lot about current values. I paid £120 for one in 2006.

You don't see many for sale I must admit so if you want it ... go for it !!!
    Regards

Richie

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast