Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Buying a luftwaffe dagger in 2 days if you guys can tell me it's genuine.

Article about: So this is actually my first post and first time on the forum. Happy to say that I liked it so much I became a gold member after 10 mins. If my fellow collectors would please look at the att

Told him that I couldn't pay more than $400 for the dagger. in his efforts to raise $600 for his own personal reasons he offered the following items as well....

Buying a luftwaffe dagger in 2 days if you guys can tell me it's genuine.Buying a luftwaffe dagger in 2 days if you guys can tell me it's genuine.Buying a luftwaffe dagger in 2 days if you guys can tell me it's genuine.Buying a luftwaffe dagger in 2 days if you guys can tell me it's genuine.Buying a luftwaffe dagger in 2 days if you guys can tell me it's genuine.

1. Luftwaffe dagger
    2. ortsgruppe funeral sash sablon
    3. NSDAP armband
    4. Volkssturm armband
    5. stamp
    6. kampf ums dritte reich first edition with 272 cards

all for $600

I'm going with this deal tomorrow as I think its pretty good. If its not, I'd really like to know why. Everything is a learning experience guys. feel free to speak your mind. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buying a luftwaffe dagger in 2 days if you guys can tell me it's genuine.
    P
    Many

Not much point in saying anything else, if you've already made up your mind, I guess...But, for what it's worth, the dagger looks fine. A good Tiger Luft.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That is a much better deal!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi General..the other non related dagger items will get a quicker response ....if you may place them separately in their designated forums..for those "type " collectors.

Here for the stamp and sash https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...a-third-reich/

Here for the armbands https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/nsdap-kampfbinde-forum/

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

yes I posted her first only because they were all purchased as a bundled deal with the dagger. Now I'm doubting one of the armbands... Off to the correct thread for pics.. Thank you guys!

Hi General , your dagger is not good, because the crossguard do not belong to this dagger. It is Aclcoso product, while pommel is generic, scabbard is WKC and blade Tiger. Alcoso sold its parts only to J.A. Henkels, but not to others. Tiger was a small producer which don´t have its own fittings, so he purchased them from others producers. We usually see tiger daggers with WKC and generic fittings.

You can see my Alcoso crosguard here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...n-dsc_1160.jpg And Alcoso pommel here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...n-dsc_1153.jpg

Tiger is scare marker, and I think if the dagger will be authentic, with all correct parts, 600USD will be perfect, but for parts dagger it is too much!

I hope its helps.

Peter
    Last edited by PeterCollector; 09-27-2015 at 10:33 AM.

You have peaked my curiosity, Peter. My crossguard is identical to your aclcoso. I will be looking online today for some more examples to compare to. Thanks for the input.

also has for the price, I paid $600 for all the items that I posted on this thread. Not just for the dagger thanks to Adrians advice.

One great attribute about the WRF..is that..the truth will be found in a matter of time through study and research. Thats what drives this hobby..is the desire to learn. Im curious also of the outcome..as there will be more seasoned Heer collectors to appear very soon. Still I nice grab for that price..at least that parts are authentic. Wait for more Opinions. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

General I would get a refund if you can, sounds like you've been sold a parts dagger and now doubting other items I would not be happy with this purchase.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast