Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bag

Article about: This one dropped on my doorstep just in time to put it under the Christmas tree This one comes with its Original Filt woolen bag with its re enforced leather tip. The teardrop hanger has lef

?

Default Early Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bag

This one dropped on my doorstep just in time to put it under the Christmas tree
    This one comes with its Original Filt woolen bag with its re enforced leather tip.
    The teardrop hanger has left its fingerprint on the grip on both sides, the 1st model Lufts look identical on both sides so they didnt seem to put them with the MM to the back... , its clip is d.r.g.m. marked on the back.
    The blade has the LW stickbird and is in lovely mint condition, the patina and overall condition is just great.
    I let the pics do the talking, enjoy this lovely set, i sure will!
    Regards,
    Ger
    Early Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bagEarly Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bag
    P
    Many

Merry Christmas Gerrit...that blade is so well deserved. A great gift . The Hanger assembly brings tears to my eyes...no one sees these type of swords in their full completion. Cheers to you..and I will drink a Scotch at this hour. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That's a very beatiful sword indeed and with all the accountrements! A great score my friend

Danny

?

Ger,

Stunning Luftwaffe Sword Rig & bag

I,m sitting here drooling over myself, lol

Top Grade Items !

Merry Xmas & Best of the hunt for 2015

Cheers Mac 66.

a superb sword.

That is amazing!!!! and on my wish list, I would love an early nickel Luft sword with some nice blackened nickel fittings, of course I only got new underwear and a book for christmas instead...I guess Santa kept it for himself lol

The sword itself is a sight to see(you need sunglasses just to look at that Blade!) but to see the Hanger and Original Bag is almost unheard of. I think you would hunt a long time before ever seeing another such complete set-if ever. An Excellent Christmas gift for yourself! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Very nice Mr H... An excellent sword...& great photos. I hope you had a good day yesterday?. Excellent day here I did get some stuff for the War Room.. My favs item was a Mini Mothers cross in bronze.. Cheers & talk later.... Terry.

?

Thank you Gents for the kind words!
    Funny thing is the fact that only one day after i bought this sword, I came accross a similar set.
    Sad thing about that set was its condition......see for your self
    Early Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bag

Hi Ger my friend, great early Luftwaffe sword! Certainly one of the best conditioned item, which can be find! I got very nice sleepwear from my wife I only dream about that kind of present

Best regards

Peter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast