Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Early Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bag

Article about: This one dropped on my doorstep just in time to put it under the Christmas tree This one comes with its Original Filt woolen bag with its re enforced leather tip. The teardrop hanger has lef

Quote by PeterCollector View Post
    I got very nice sleepwear from my wife I only dream about that kind of present Peter
    You are fortunate you got sleepwear Peter... I got a couch and a hard time for giving her the wrong brand name Restaurant grade dough mixer. I need to move to Holland where the cement is more rich in Solingen Steel . Yes I agree..that sword is wall worthy in my opinion to be placed high upon the mantel or to be displayed in his Den. ( Hopefully no couch there )
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Fliegerschwert by SMF complete set in storage bag
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs up

Nice complete set bro! Love woolen storage bag. I am impressed and happy for you my friend. What a stellar addition.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

What a lovely complete set Ger!
    Congrats on finding this one and adding it to your collection. I have only ever seen one or two offered with the storage bag, but not with all of the hanger accessories, and likely not in this condition.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2