Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by Eickhorn

Article about: This early bird dropped on my doorstep and i wanted to share it with you. Its marked with F.H.K. - Fliegerhorstkommandantur - [airfield command office]. swords number 9, also marked 9 on the

?

Default Early nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by Eickhorn

This early bird dropped on my doorstep and i wanted to share it with you.
    Its marked with F.H.K. - Fliegerhorstkommandantur - [airfield command office]. swords number 9, also marked 9 on the scabbard throat.
    Great patina, leather is wonderful and for all it has a good blade
    Enjoy the pics!

Regards
    Ger
    Early nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by EickhornEarly nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by Eickhorn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early nickel Luftwaffe sword - Fliegerschwert - by Eickhorn
    P
    Many

Another beauty Ger,you have a good eyes my friend

?

Quote by stingray View Post
    Another beauty Ger,you have a good eyes my friend
    And great connections with these beauties he keeps posting

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Love the patina on this beauty
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

That's a very nice untouched piece with beautiful patina. Another great find!

Danny

Dirty, Filthy , Blackened Patina and yet still untouched condition. Gotta Love it

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Judging from the early style of Luftwaffe acceptance stamp and construction I might add a 'very' in front of the "early bird" government model of the Fliegerschwert. Well done!! Best Regards, Fred

?

Cracker Ger

Whats not to like about this one ?

Regards Mac 66

For once Ger, I think mine is nicer ha ha!

?

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    For once Ger, I think mine is nicer ha ha!
    Hahaha Jamie.......post it buddy, we'll see........but i can assure you this: mine is larger...LOL

Ger

and besides that, your probably right, there is Always one that is nicer, larger, more pristine etc....but im pretty happy with this marked one!
    Looking forward to your post, for sure that is a lovely sword!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast