Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

First pattern Luftwaffe

Article about: Here is my only first pattern Luftwaffe. The SMF logo is the only marking. It has a great blade and I don't think it has ever been cleaned. The leather is a little rough along the bottom edg

?

Default First pattern Luftwaffe

Here is my only first pattern Luftwaffe. The SMF logo is the only marking. It has a great blade and I don't think it has ever been cleaned. The leather is a little rough along the bottom edge of the scabbard. I prefer the nickel ones but I might have to buy an aluminum example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First pattern Luftwaffe   First pattern Luftwaffe  

First pattern Luftwaffe   First pattern Luftwaffe  

First pattern Luftwaffe   First pattern Luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First pattern Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

?

I have a second model, But have always and will some day add one of these. I do like them when there is a definite contrast between the Swazi and the background on the pommel and handguard

Your looks Very nice!
    A shame about the leather on the upper edge of the scabbard , But looking at it from a frontal/side view makes me want one evrn more!!!
    Thanks for sharing that one.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 12-13-2019 at 06:07 AM.

?

Thanks. It is actually the lower edge, I think the seam is always on the down side of the scabbard. I picked up a nice tear drop hanger. I think it looks good with the chain hanger.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First pattern Luftwaffe  

MAP
    ?

Very nice example. Nice gilding left on the Swaz.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I echo the same as Michael has pointed out cool miitaria
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

TWS
    ?

Very nice. I have a nickel Eickhorn, but want to get an aluminum example to bridge the gap between it and my 2nd patterns.

SMF is always a good choice.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."