Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

FJ knife F & A Helbig

Article about: Hi guys, apart from the broken spring I see no issues, priced accordingly, will send it to get it repaired professionally, regards, Juan

Default FJ knife F & A Helbig

Hi guys, apart from the broken spring I see no issues, priced accordingly, will send it to get it repaired professionally, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FJ knife F & A Helbig   FJ knife F & A Helbig  

FJ knife F & A Helbig   FJ knife F & A Helbig  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FJ knife F & A Helbig
    P
    Many

This is a rare maker for this type of knife as far as I have read

Hi guys, forgot to mention, price for it is 200 Euros, guess for this rare maker is very good price, a shame about the spring but then it would be very expensive

?

Looks like a good buy for that price!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Looks like a good buy for that price!
    Thanks, yes it does, the spring that goes with it and not original to this knife, reckon will be kind of easy to fit in by an expert

?

This is the first time that i have seen a Waffenamt proofmark on a FJ blade instead of the spike, that would concern me a bit.....

Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    This is the first time that i have seen a Waffenamt proofmark on a FJ blade instead of the spike, that would concern me a bit.....

Ger
    Thanks Gerrit, I have asked for a clear picture of the waffenamt proof mark, could it be that for an unknown reason they stamped it on the blade rather than on the spike?, reason why I say that is that in my opinion the knife seems to be legit

Hi guys, I have asked the seller about this waffenamt proofmark ""5"" being placed on the blade instead of the spike and these are his comments "An early item IMO.
    No mark at the spike, what makes sense then. Many daggers like Borddolch had the proof mark at the blade, so maybe they started like that with the gravity knifes and found later the better place at the spike"

Quote by gerrit View Post

Ger
    Hi Gerrit, please have a look at this, you ll find it interesting

FJ knife F & A Helbig - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums