Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Genuine Luftwaffe Dagger?

Article about: Hey guys I need some help, I have a metal detecting forum on Facebook and a guy posted this as something that he recently purchased. I dont like the clasps and the eagle looks to small and l

Default Genuine Luftwaffe Dagger?

Hey guys I need some help, I have a metal detecting forum on Facebook and a guy posted this as something that he recently purchased. I dont like the clasps and the eagle looks to small and low quality to me. he also said it was made in Solingen but I know that jus cause it has the stamp doesn't mean it is the real deal. I dont want to hurt the guys felling and if it turns out to be fake I probably wont tell him because he is super nice. I guess I just want to know if it is real for my sake. Any help is appreciated! also sorry about the size of the pics it is the best I can get...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Genuine Luftwaffe Dagger?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Genuine Luftwaffe Dagger?  Genuine Luftwaffe Dagger?  Genuine Luftwaffe Dagger? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Genuine Luftwaffe Dagger?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Genuine Luftwaffe Dagger?

Hi, let us start with the hangers: these are clearly bad. Low quality fittings, espcially the clips which are incorrect in style and no backing cloth to the fabric hangers.

Very hard to be certain on the dagger itself: but it is not looking good.

As a true friend, I would tell him. It is really the right thing to do.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Well I have only known the guy for a short time because he is one of our new members and he paid 600 dollars for the dagger so I think he would be pretty upset... maybe I will let him know

You should tell your new friend to try and take it back to the person he got it from. by doing so, hes atleast making an effort to address the problem and maybe he can get his money back. If he is going to get into collecting memorabilia,let him know about the forum. these mods here and the members have saved MANY from bad purchases. plus he can view real items around here!