Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

German Gravity Knife from the 5te Fallschirmjäger Division!

Article about: Here is a thread from the Luftwaffe forum that will show other makers of the gravity knife..I will ad F. Dick to the listing. Also included are these makers: Alcoso F.H. Helbig Malsch &

Default Re: German Gravity Knife from the 5te Fallschirmjäger Division!

READ EVERYTHING THAT THE OTHER MEMBERS HAVE POSTED CONCERNING YOUR GRAVITY KNIFE...........and the present condition it is in. These are the answers and opinions from trusted collectors and historians....... Also reread your own posts that contradict what the others were trying to answer your questions.
    We see what is in front of us and our eyes in the present......I can not see a story but only hear one. Thats fine,,but its not enough to authenticate the engraving nor is it enough for you to contradict what you were not sure of in the beginning of the thread. Thats it!! There is nothing more to discuss about this knife,,as it is a common standard Gravity knife!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Gravity Knife from the 5te Fallschirmjäger Division!
    P
    Many

I SAID THAT I REALLY APPRECIATE THE OPINIONS OF THE OTHER MEMBERS
    I've never never never never never contratict me, but fine

Hmm..interesting reaction. This does not bode well...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

no it doesnt..............................but it was quite healthy of him to edit his wording quickly...Good Move Luxembourg
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry you are the only one who attack me, I've done nothing wrong!
    Do you have any problems with me?!

If you dont stop right now...shortly there will be no more problems......trust me!

So what have I done?? What was false with my topic here?

Thread closed.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    luftwaffe aircrew also had them.
    Luftwaffe air crews did not carry the take down model. They carried the nickle plated version of this knife. The take down model was designed to be disassembled in the field for cleaning.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4