Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German luftwaffe dagger - please help

Article about: how do i start a new thread? I did once but cant seem to figure it out again??

Thank you Larry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German luftwaffe dagger - please help
    P
    Many

?

That's a pretty good "Pitch" Larry... ever thought of being a "Spokesman" ?? G

Quote by Gwar View Post
    That's a pretty good "Pitch" Larry... ever thought of being a "Spokesman" ?? G
    I could not imagine doing a TV commercial with Ren Wax..and about 10 daggers on the table in front of me. and talking like those high strung guys looking like they swallowed a handful of amphetamines. Then telling them they are my Henckel steak knives Im preserving
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Default Sham Wazi

Hahahhaa Hope to see ya soon Larry at the show...G
    Attached Images Attached Images German luftwaffe dagger - please help 

Anton67, Congrats on your new dagger! I wouldn't use CLP on any part of this dagger though, that stuff can be pretty harsh (solvents in it) and could effect burnish and finishes used on your dagger, let alone the reaction it could have on the grip material? It might do nothing or it might do alot!? I have had it (CLP) do strange things to some bluing on some older guns and being retired Army I have used it alot. Best, Kevin.

I just ordered some Ren Wax off of Ebay.
    Thanks for the advice.

Will the Ren Wax help with this discoloration on the blade?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German luftwaffe dagger - please help   German luftwaffe dagger - please help  

German luftwaffe dagger - please help   German luftwaffe dagger - please help  

love the dagger! I got this one from a Very nice Vet. I think it got hot or something...only has one hanger too?? German luftwaffe dagger - please helpGerman luftwaffe dagger - please help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German luftwaffe dagger - please help   German luftwaffe dagger - please help  

Quote by anton67 View Post
    Will the Ren Wax help with this discoloration on the blade?
    Hi Anton..this type of rust..if thats what it is..is already deep within the steel and not much you can do about it. Let the Heer Guys guide you in these mirrored blades. My only suggestion would would be to put a thin layer of WD40 on it..and let it sit for a few days...not sure if it will help..BUT DONT DO THIS UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM THE HEER COLLECTORS FIRST.

Quote by lostinlynchburg View Post
    love the dagger! I got this one from a Very nice Vet. I think it got hot or something...only has one hanger too?? German luftwaffe dagger - please helpGerman luftwaffe dagger - please help
    Hi Mr Lynchburg..some great whiskey came from there ...the forum would love to see the rest of your dagger..and if you may please start a new thread..containing your dagger so aas not to detract from the oriinal topic of this thread We dont get many Black gripped Luftwaffe daggers and would love to see this one in its entirety. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

how do i start a new thread? I did once but cant seem to figure it out again??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2