Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMF

Article about: This nickel silver Fliegermesser is as good as they come Uncleaned, minty full cross grained blade, leather in great conditions, no dents, and a lovely patina. Hanger is a beauty too. Nicely

?

Default Gorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMF

This nickel silver Fliegermesser is as good as they come
    Uncleaned, minty full cross grained blade, leather in great conditions, no dents, and a lovely patina.
    Hanger is a beauty too.
    Nicely marked on the throat.
    I will let the pics do the talking.
    Enjoy this lovely knife

Cheers,
    Ger
    Gorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMFGorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gorgeous Minty NSFK Fliegermesser by SMF
    P
    Many

?

Mr H another excellent dagger..I don't know how you do it!! lol. Cheers Terry.

I love these little daggers, and they are much heavier then they look, feels really nice to hold one, that one is a gem!

?

That's a fantastic looking piece Ger. You were not joking when you told me this was a mint piece. I love the patina on the fittings. Great find!

Danny

Top stuff matie!

A very nice addition to your already outstanding collection Gerrit!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ger,

Top NSFK with a lovely uncleaned patina

I like this piece very much

Congrats !

Mac 66.

The patina is a sweetheart all by itself . The blade is in great condition as expected with German craftsmanship. Well preserved !! Congrats on another fine addition to your collection. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Gerrrit, just looking again mate, is that a dlv and nsfk stamp I can see or is that a double nsfk stamp?

cheers matty

These double strikes are also encountered on placing SA gruppe marks to Crossguards..also..the die must of skipped after the 2nd hit. Good eyes . Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast