Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Höller 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger

Article about: I need some help on this luftwaffe dagger. Is it an original dagger by Höller i noticed the blade itself has a dent in it

Default Höller 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger

I need some help on this luftwaffe dagger. Is it an original dagger by Höller i noticed the blade itself has a dent in it

Last edited by Larry C; 03-12-2013 at 12:44 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Höller 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe dagger Höller

Hello Wim,
    Judging by the rest of your collection, I do not think you will be happy with this one. Although it appears to be all original, I would recommend that you wait for a nicer example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes, from what I can see it is original, proper grip wire, pommel and crossguard for a Holler, although its in really rough shape.

Thanks gents so €250 is too much. Better save up for a better one

Pass on it, there are plenty of these out there to choose from, you will definatly find a nicer one in your price range.

The blade to me looks like it was bent at one time, and that somebody tried to straighten it out but left it a “kinked”. Which is probably just as well, because the quality of the steel that was available was sometimes very erratic. And even worse would be a blade that’s broken off, which would have been even harder to sell when it was time to upgrade. Best Regards, Fred

another picture of the blade

Default Re: Holler 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger

Good advice eraser from everyone ,, wait for a better example,, these are easy to find Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-12-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill