Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

To identified dagger

Article about: Hi everyone my grandfather had died I found it in the attic can you identify its parts? thank you for your help

Default Re: To identified dagger

We had a bad weekend with several scammers trying to register.

Just to put people's minds at rest, include todays newspaper in one of the next set of photos.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement To identified dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by colltimbbillor View Post
    I do not know I do not like this kind of case I am working collection and French police and gendarmerie
    pretty strange again!! Grandfather dies shows parts and fantasy crossguards on SA but is working on a case with the French police in collections of what? against his grandfather? SA maker Kohlen is a cottage maker and not known or given any contract to make honor daggers as this was reserved for Eickhorn. I would like to see all 3 of the last posted photos on todays newspaper,, but thats not going to happen either as he or she was being evasive in the beginning. Does Carl Stagmeier ring a bell to anyone? He is a well known dealer who sells high quality fakes and most of his junk can be found on E-gun,, alot of photos there. For being in the French police "maybe" your a bad detective and have rather poorly covered your tracks. Before posting what you found in your Uncles attic, or in Aunt Bessies cupboard next to the sugar bowl, basement or toy box... take one photo....just one!! of all 3 daggers you claim to have and posted on this thread and place it on todays newspaper,,, if you can do that without an excuse a change of topic or story,, I will be the first to apologize to you,, i have no pride in doing so. So now the decision is up to you and if you are a detective then you are resourceful and can do this small task,,, by the way there is no case your working on because it has no bearing on what is being posted on this thread or just maybe your a teen just trying to get a rise out of everyone.

Hi Larry, he is banned.

I have uncovered exactly who he is. A known crook out of Bulgaria. See the other thread on the SS dagger.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great news,, Thanks Ade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2