Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luft Paratrooper Knife

Article about: Update. Under the removable crossguard it is also marked 720 that matches the markings on the blade guide. So appears to be matching (although there is no markings under the lever). Sorry no

MAP
    ?

Update. Under the removable crossguard it is also marked 720 that matches the markings on the blade guide. So appears to be matching (although there is no markings under the lever).

Sorry no pics of the markings on the guard/hilt. To difficult and could not get the camera to focus.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Paratrooper Knife
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by theaussie View Post
    I think it's a nice original example too. Maker: possibly WKC. Should you wish to disassemble it, take great care doing so.
    Turns out Reichsbetriebs-Nummer 0/0561/0020 is the code for Paul Weyersberg.

But thanks anyway!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice glad you got it I just looked at a non takedown and a takedown price difference seems to be about two hundred dollars difference on these the take down being at the higher end. My collector friend sold a excellent condition if not mint SMF takedown but was too high for my taste at the time. timothy

MAP
    ?

Quote by timothy View Post
    Nice glad you got it I just looked at a non takedown and a takedown price difference seems to be about two hundred dollars difference on these the take down being at the higher end. My collector friend just sold a excellent condition if not mint SMF takedown but was too high for my taste at the time. timothy
    Thank Timothy!

Yeah, these are pretty expensive. I've seen these priced from $500 to almost $2k (some at not so reputable dealers) so not really sure where the market is. I paid a fair (but not cheap) price. Good to know the 2nd models are slightly more.

The springs and backstrap appear to be in great shape but I will try with all my might not to open and close it to often!!!

This is one of the items on my long list of must have items so I'm glad I dug deep to get it and can check it off the list. (knocked off the Panzerfaust last week as well). Next up is a Paratrooper helmet my dealer is holding for me and a minty DD M35 I'm trying to get my hands on.....

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2