Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luft Sword

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Luft Sword

I cut the old lady up the streets grass for 20 years and i always refused payment
    help clean out her house since shes going to asisted living and she gave me this

Luft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft SwordLuft Sword
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Sword   Luft Sword  

Luft Sword  
    Last edited by GeneralPutnam; 08-28-2014 at 08:22 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Sword
    P
    Many

?

A salty but beautiful sword! Its really too bad the grip is so rough as I really do like the wear it exhibits throughout

Salty crusty and untouched. Amazing find. I find the Pommel and crossguard Swaz..intriguing that the Brass seems to have oxidized to an orange color. Looks like the sword must have been exposed to the elements..and the grip leather is worn and faded Over all.. a genuine artifact. The blade looks to be in great condition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The blade is really nice. As you guys know I like salty stuff. I have seen a couple which have orange looking swastikas, i am not the worlds greatest photographer, but i am improving. Since this is kind of a bonus deal i think trying to restore it in anyway is a waste. whay say ye
    thanks
    NK

- - ------- - -

The blade is really nice. As you guys know I like salty stuff. I have seen a couple which have orange looking swastikas, i am not the worlds greatest photographer, but i am improving. Since this is kind of a bonus deal i think trying to restore it in anyway is a waste. whay say ye
    thanks
    NK

?

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    thanks
    NK

- - ------- - -

thanks
    NK
    I wouldn't touch it man. It looks awesome the way it is. Very unique

MAP
    ?

See nice guys do finish first!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Now that is a proper thank you, very cool.
    Regards,
    John

Good deeds never go unrewarded ...........
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Indeed a more then salty piece but nice to see its numbered on crossguard and throat, and the scabbard did its work:
    The blade looks great!

Regards,
    Ger

Last Gladiator
    ?

Beautiful, lots of character. To me, this is worth more than one that has been (home) refurbed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast