Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftsword! opinions appreciated

Article about: Hello all! i started to collect this fantastic swords last year , my goal is to have one of all producers some day here is my newest adition, hope you like it! all opinions apriciated! Best

Default Luftsword! opinions appreciated

Hello all!

i started to collect this fantastic swords last year , my goal is to have one of all producers some day
    here is my newest adition, hope you like it! all opinions apriciated!

Luftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciatedLuftsword! opinions appreciated

Best Regards Tobias

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftsword! opinions appreciated
    P
    Many

A very Good start Tobias

All you need to add is an early Nickel version of a sword.
    A first model Luftwaffe dagger Nickel and Aluminum

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

haha yeah !, i will post some more swords later i made some deals, sold some saving funds to buy some great swords
    could not resist

i will try to make a great display and post them all, this pictures are from the dealer site and i waiting for this baby to show up here and join my growing Luft family!

Everything looks in very complete and well kept condition. Very nice piece.

?

That is a nice correct SMF alu sword!
    Whats pretty hard to find here is the Deluxe Teardrop hanger, it has the extra grip protection leather to cover the clip.
    All the ones i owned have the same L & F markings, very nice.

Cheers
    Ger

Hi Tobbe

Very nice addition to your growing collection of lufty swords

I spend alot time this last years vacum cleaning thre internet for this swords guess i seen most that been uploaded ,up for sale,sold peried pics and so on. and i rarely see them with the Deluxe Teardrop hanger included. this sword is also litte bit special beacuse its only 67 cm, must been one of the shortest they made. thanks for all comments!

Cheers !

It must have been orderd by a a very short Officere.

Nice sword Tobias, i tried to collect them like you, at the end i had about 32 swords, and after a while is sold them, due to the fact taht the next step were the presentation ones with the blue panels, just unafordable for me. still regret this decision! Try to find the Heller of Tiger sword, i had the Tiger with the Tiger and only with the plain text. good luck with your goal. Some swords are unit marked under the wings, always look for it or ask for it, its a added value , since you can track it down to unit level, and even when having a number, to Flieger level.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast