Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Lufttwaffe sword for review

Article about: hi guys ..i know not a lot about the above, so i was wondering could you guys give your views on this item ...thanks in advance..E.F Horster solingen..

Default Lufttwaffe sword for review

hi guys ..i know not a lot about the above, so i was wondering could you guys give your views on this item ...thanks in advance..E.F Horster solingen..
    Attached Images Attached Images Lufttwaffe sword for review  Lufttwaffe sword for review  Lufttwaffe sword for review  Lufttwaffe sword for review  Lufttwaffe sword for review 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lufttwaffe sword for review
    P
    Many

Not really my field but, I see no red flags on this. It still has a lot of the gilding and frosting.
    The leather on the handle and scabbard appears to be in reasonably good condition as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph..yes it all looks in great condition...but i get very paranoid with these....thanks

?

Hi Darren,

Thats a nice late Alu Fliegerschwert by Horster, beneath the logo there might be the mark of the stickbird acceptance stamp if my eyes dont decieve me.
    The blade has some wear and its missing its thin blue bufferpad but other then that it look fine to me.

Regards,
    Ger

Hi Darren..if I may add..that the Dual ring hanger is exceptional to the sword. Hard to find these still attached anymore. That in itself will add greatly to its overall worth. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill