Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe 1st model dagger

Article about: Hello guys... I will post the photos from the antique shop here in Crete. First one on the list is this 1st model of a Luftwaffe dagger! Let me hear your opinions on that one!

Default Luftwaffe 1st model dagger

Hello guys... I will post the photos from the antique shop here in Crete. First one on the list is this 1st model of a Luftwaffe dagger! Let me hear your opinions on that one!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe 1st model dagger   Luftwaffe 1st model dagger  

Luftwaffe 1st model dagger   Luftwaffe 1st model dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 1st model dagger
    P
    Many

It's a fake. Just look at the sh!t quality.

You love this shop don't you....? I bet your uncle owns it or something!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Well lets say the dagger perfectly fits the other stuff from that antique shop you've posted here on Warrelics
    Now you have a fake LW cap, a matching award, and a great dagger to complete it,now the only thing thats missing is the 1970th uniform

My advise to you:
    first study the material before you buy, here at Warrelics lots of genuine AND fake items for refference are posted, they are available for anyone who wants to put some time in it....just study, watch past posts and learn.....thats a lot better then to spread the forum with repro stuff and getting answers liek: fake or repro.....
    Better go you knownledge and the why it is so.....

Cheers,
    Ger

hahahaha Thanks guys! No, my uncle doesn't own this shop Ned but if he did and tried to sell these things as originals then i would hurt him! You see here in Greece there is no way i can order a blade from ww2 and get past the customs so i didn't ever thought i would own such special blades besides bayonets! Thus my knowledge is very very limited on such things! This plus the fact that i have limited access on the net due to the fact i visit my local net cafe doesn't give me much time to study! Thanks anyway and sorry for the many bad posts on my behalf... I hope you guys don't hate me by now!

Aaarrrggghhh it's horrid!.....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Aaarrrggghhh it's horrid!.....
    Sorry for the damage caused in your eyes!

keep trying Micheal you will get something good eventuly

Thank you for your encouragement harryamb2... i really wanted that FJ gravity knife but i can't import one of these in Greece!

We all have gotton fakes at one time or another I sure have. LizardKing it is part of the hobby and learning. I recently read a article written by a well known author and collector of over fifty years that got stuck with a fake sword at a show as he was buying on impulse Like the forum members say buy all the reference you can and look at the real deal on here and it will help. I couldn't agree with Harryamb2 more. timothy

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Thank you for your encouragement harryamb2... i really wanted that FJ gravity knife but i can't import one of these in Greece!
    thats the sad side of the story