Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - how to tie a 23cm Portepee/Knot

Article about: Good afternoon Guys, Annoyed from this ads?   Does anyone have clear instructions on how to tie a 23cm portepee/knot onto a Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern dagger they wouldn't mind posting? Many

Default Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - how to tie a 23cm Portepee/Knot

Good afternoon Guys,

Does anyone have clear instructions on how to tie a 23cm portepee/knot onto a Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern dagger they wouldn't mind posting?

Many thanks in advance, Chris.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - how to tie a 23cm Portepee/Knot
    P
    Many

The short, I presume without measuring, that you are talking about the normal portepee that is seen on most Luft. daggers, is one of the more simple ones to tie. I don't have any illustrations but will post a photo of my example.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - how to tie a 23cm Portepee/Knot   Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - how to tie a 23cm Portepee/Knot  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Correct tie is as shown in the moderator's post, above.
    And here is another with the same tie.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - how to tie a 23cm Portepee/Knot   Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - how to tie a 23cm Portepee/Knot  

Thanks very much guys. When I've tied it I'll post a picture.
    Chris.