Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMF

Article about: Hey Maximus, it is a problem. On one hand its always helpful to assist fellow members from getting there pants pulled down. On the other hand, we never know who the member is we are helping.

Hey Maximus, it is a problem. On one hand its always helpful to assist fellow members from getting there pants pulled down. On the other hand, we never know who the member is we are helping.

Without a doubt Drope does have a 'Range' of replica 3rd reich daggers photographs available. I wouldn't be at all surprised if 'the german guy' didn't exist and drope was the 'tester'.

Drope have supplied pictures of models of daggers which are well known to be reproduced. I want to see a first pattern Luftwaffe in nickel or a reproduced early SS or SA - something if available we all need to be aware of.

best matty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 2nd Pattern - SMF
    P
    Many

?

Dear Matty, to tell the truth, I do not know.
    I have to do a search in the photos sent to me.
    Unfortunately I have to anticipate that it will be the same person who sent me the other. Some of the daggers and swords sent by him, I can not discover the name.
    Some daggers are with medals in boxes .
    Others daggers with a photo of the honored officers.
    Dozens of documents with medals, stamps, rings...

Sorry Larry.

As I discovered good medals, I'm hoping at least one of the daggers / swords be real. But it seems it will not be.

Sorry again and thanks by defense Matty

All is not lost on this Luftwaffe dagger Drope........the portepees original!

best have a word with Larry before you post the other swords or daggers,

cheers matty

Drope,,I would encourage you to take the time to use our Google search engine at the top of the page..and top in key words..which you will be amazed what threads come up for what you are exactly looking for. The other thing is to take the time to search out these threads instead of looking for a quick answer......you will walk away as dull as you came here if you do not attempt to study for yourself. If you can not find the answers you need..then yes by all means please ask..but try to make the attempt on your own. Its ok for new people to ask about a daggers authenticity ..the first few times...but..after that..the members begin to feel their years and decades of experience are being used for a quick fix with no return. The schools I went to had books..and the teacher was not going to tell me the answers Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Unfortunately I think that these is a Frankenstein dagger.
    Only blade is produced by SMF.
    Also i do not like etching? on the dagger blade.

Regards
    Vedran

?

Good morning everyone.

Sorry for not being able to talk yesterday.
    I had to get my daughter off early at school.
    I do with very fondly.
    She is beautiful. The mother's face. : )

Thank you, Matty.

I see the dagger and sword are often a mix of original and reproduction.
    How Vedran says: Frankenstein dagger.

I have to thank you again for the information given and kindness.

?

Sorry for the hassle, Larry.

Actually, I do not seek quick answers.

Do research on several websites and the forum too, but the opinion of you is very important. Of the more than 60 daggers I received photos, eliminated 46 viewing photos in this forum and researching sites like Johnson Reference books, History Ranter - craig gottlieb, german daggers, military items, germans word buyer, i buy world war 2, hermann historica...

Blame myself for asking the wrong question.

When I see details like the wire in the handle of this knife and do not know if it's a version from the manufacturer. I've seen being placed for sale as original.

I've seen so many versions of the SA and SS daggers öriginais" that I can not tell what is real and why!

Some items do not know the name not found photographic references in the research sites.

Ignorance is something overpowering.

Can I count on your help?

?

Anyway thank you for all the knowledge given to me by all of the forum.

You have the support of the forum and resources... Respect them both and they will serve you well.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2