Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Dagger - Brown Handle

Article about: Thoughts? Looks good to me.

Default Luftwaffe Dagger - Brown Handle

Thoughts? Looks good to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Dagger - Brown Handle
    P
    Many

looks ok to me,like it.

?

Question

I see nothing wrong with it.
    My only question is Why the multiple duplication of photos???
    Sarge

A nice original Luftwaffe 2nd Model made by WKC. Even has some gilt still adhering to the swastika. A decent dagger.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice dagger! Likely began its life with a yellow grip.Exposure to light while hanging on a wall or lying on a desk or table can cause the grip material "Trolon" to react and change colors. Makes for many interesting variations intended or not! Regards,Geoff

I agree with Geoff .... Trolon under sunlight has done some amazing transitions in color ..and your example above has transitioned from a dark red almost brown ...to the reverse side of the grip being a pleasing Amber color. Makes me want to drink a dark Beer

You done well Cpu..thankyou for sharing..a great example from both producer and color.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice correct and very early example of a WKC Luft.. you may have difficulties comparing this one to other WKC's because this one has initially used early scabbard and enhanced Pack fittings. Lovely piece to me! If you tire of it let me know, I like them like this one! Best, Kevin.