Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Dagger from estate sale

Article about: Hello friends, I purchased this Luftwaffe Dagger (and a German Police Bayonet) from an estate sale recently. I am looking to see options on both pieces because I am not an expert. I mostly h

2 good items.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Dagger from estate sale
    P
    Many

Well done Serial ... Condition and in price .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Luftwaffe Dagger from estate sale
    Hey guys, I am wondering what I can do to help with flaking of the finish and some rust on the Bayonet I posted above. I asked in a different forum but wasn't able to get a response. I just don't want this piece to get worse over time and not sure what to do with it.

CBH
    ?

I'd suggest you start a new tread regarding this question , it is rather a contentious topic regarding rust treatment in general . And the flacking chrome issue is also a good question which I'd like to hear opinions on . For general rust I like to use WD-40 or Gun oil and superfine steel wool for rust removal followed up with a conservators wax , I've had good results even one blued gun metal . But wait for others to comment , also lovely finds .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2