Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Luftwaffe Dagger Producers

Article about: Listed below is the beginning of a list of blade producers for the DLV, NSFK...1st and 2nd model Luftwaffe officers dagger. During this transition of building a Luftwaffe data base...if ther

?

What about 1st model luft by Paul Seilheimer, ive seen two by this maker one is still for sale on freiwillige militaria (last item in daggers section).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe  Dagger  Producers
    P
    Many

Hi Tomaz..can you post it here on this thread for review and will add it to the list. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi !
    What's about LW2 by Pet. Dan. Krebs ?

Quote by ARM LEG View Post
    Hi !
    What's about LW2 by Pet. Dan. Krebs ?
    Sounds like a research Project...please go ahead..and find a photo to post and add to the forums data base

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello, Great thread with alot of information, are there any list on the Luftwaffe sword producers on the forum? i may be blind have searched both forum and google for a list i am sure there is one that i cant find.

Best regards

Tobias

only found this list from Account Suspended but the link does not work. this producers for Luftswords shows on google

Alcoso.
    Clemen & Jung.
    Eickhorn.
    Richard Herder.
    E&F Horster.
    F.W. Holler.
    Carl Julius Krebs.
    Robert Klass

i know there are SMF and F & A helbig to, would apriciate the complete list.

Now added to the list ,, Thankyou Tobias

thanks Larry! I am not 100 % sure that all this producers are correct. if someone else know or have the complete list, please post it here.

If there are any changes please research and post them here. I will edit for content

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Here is a Plumacher 1st Luftwaffe..listed on a militaria dealer site. Plumacher was not on the Luftwaffe producers list....but now added
    Hello, I am a new user but I have already been able to evaluate very positively what I have seen. I own one too, but by Carl Eickhorn it is so marked. I would like to have opinions, opinions on both its status and also its originality or not.
    But I can not post anything yet as soon as I can hope to have some feedback.

Congratulations on your.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast