Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?

Article about: Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?

Default Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?   Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?  

Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?   Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?  

Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?   Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?
    P
    Many

foto
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?   Luftwaffe daggers maker Original ?  

Hi Walkiria..welcome to the forum. Yes Robert Klaas did produce 2nd Luftwaffe daggers. This example you posted appears to be all original..I can not discern too much detail in the crossguard eagle..as it is very worn down. I will leave the minute details to the Luft Gents when they come along shortly.

Klaas 2nd Lufts do not come around that often..and I would consider it a rare find..... BUT ...there is a possibility that the blade also can be from a Heer dagger.
    Wait for the Luft and Heer Guys to key down on this thread. Enjoy your stay Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks like a parts piece to me.. patinas and materials don't match, and all the things that say "Klaas luft" to me are not represented.. Kevin.

Mr Wittmann sells one and the crossguards when compared do not look the same

?

The maker mark looks a bit of a mess on this one, its much more neater and the letters are more even on the one on Wittmanns site.

the makers mark looks terrible, not even straight.

Surprise me if the blades genuine anyway.

As with the rest I do not know, im reminded as to why I never have collected this type

cheers matty