Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe dress Bayonet

Article about: I picked this up over the summer just couldn't post any photos. My first tiger.

?

Default Luftwaffe dress Bayonet

I picked this up over the summer just couldn't post any photos. My first tiger.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe dress Bayonet   Luftwaffe dress Bayonet  

Luftwaffe dress Bayonet   Luftwaffe dress Bayonet  

Luftwaffe dress Bayonet   Luftwaffe dress Bayonet  

Luftwaffe dress Bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dress Bayonet
    P
    Many

Nice bayonet - It's in excellent condition.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Glad you like it Steve

Nice Find "RH"!!......I dont see this one at all..which must be rare. With collecting Bayos..it always makes the set complete with a bayonet Frog.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry C. It would be nicer if it had its felt but what can you do . Gary

I know there is nothing like the real thing....but the hanger makes up for that small short coming and gives it great character. The truth is that not too many of the Luft dress bayos are seen that much..so you already have IMO a rare item.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice Lauterjung & Companie (Tiger ) made KS98 with proper dress or walking out brown frog This maker is also listed and Lauterjung&Sohn Puma-Werke Soligen. timothy

Hi Gary, a nice clean example and a great addition to your collection. Thanks for showing it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hallo,

yes a nice example.

Now only a Luftwaffe-Faustriemen is missing to make it complete.

Regards

?

thanks for looking at my bayonet guys . Larry I'm very happy with it with or without the felt.