Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe General Degen

Article about: Does this one have any chance?

Default Luftwaffe General Degen

Does this one have any chance?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe General Degen   Luftwaffe General Degen  

Luftwaffe General Degen   Luftwaffe General Degen  

Luftwaffe General Degen   Luftwaffe General Degen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe General Degen
    P
    Many

How about giving a little back ground on how and where you found this !

" Does this have any chance ? " ..just doesnt cut it.
    If you feel you have no time to exert a little energy in politeness ...then there will be very little time left for you on this website.

Try again Pal ............ PLEASE
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

There is significant differences in detail and quality to the sword of General Herman Dahlmann what we have on "sticky" thread in the Luftwaffe edged weapons forum. This unknown sword is inferior in all departments and I believe a post war reproduction or construction. Maybe a "child of Atwood".

Here's the Dahlmann sword;

Luftwaffe General DegenLuftwaffe General Degen

Here's another genuine one below;

Luftwaffe General Degen

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thankyou Gentlemen.

The outcome will be the same here as it is on the WAF
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Anderson View Post
    There is significant differences in detail and quality to the sword of General Herman Dahlmann what we have on "sticky" thread in the Luftwaffe edged weapons forum. This unknown sword is inferior in all departments and I believe a post war reproduction or construction. Maybe a "child of Atwood".

Here's the Dahlmann sword;

Luftwaffe General DegenLuftwaffe General Degen

Here's another genuine one below;

Luftwaffe General Degen
    Much appreciated, Anderson. Thank you!

LarryC, I came upon this sword which I highly suspected was fake, but that the purveyor insisted was real. I needed some outside and informed opinions and I think I've got them. Thanks for chiming in.

It would of been proper to state that in your opening post

Thread closed