Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe miniature dagger

Article about: hi all..here's a II model Luftwaffe miniature dagger marked Hoerster...lenght 20 cm...i find the details of pommel and crossguard very poor...is it only my impression?? thanks a lot Annoyed

Default Luftwaffe miniature dagger

hi all..here's a II model Luftwaffe miniature dagger marked Hoerster...lenght 20 cm...i find the details of pommel and crossguard very poor...is it only my impression?? thanks a lot
    Luftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe miniature dagger
    P
    Many

Hi,
    Nice find i have one but it is the army version, they were used as a paper knife on a desk ect, lovely piece.
    Dave.

thanks a lot Dave

?

Looks like a nice original salesmen's example. May I see the top of the crossguard? To bad the suspension rings are missing on the scabbard. FYI Do not attempt to take it apart! You may ruin the threads on the tang.
    I would love to add to my collection. Good luck!

those are the only pics i have...a pity that the rings are missing...

i have this other pic...but i dont' see work on the upper part of crossguard
    Luftwaffe miniature dagger

?

The detail is in fact not that bad at all, only thing is that it suffered a lot.......from zinq pest on the back of the pommel and on the right wing of the eagle when facing it.
    That is the reason why he offered that pricedrop, and the reason why it took him that long to sell it.
    The zinq pest can not be stopped, this one slowly will get worse.
    I would think twice to buy this one.
    sorry to bring you this bad news, pity no one mentioned it to you Luca.

Regards,
    Ger

Thanks Gerrit...thereis no treatment to reduce the damages of zinc pest??

?

Some seem to get the process slowing down by sealing it with a transparant lacquer.
    I simple dont want to be in the experiment zone, so i simply avoid zinq pest items.

Its up to you, but i would not pay more then 100 euro's for that one in this condition and with a deadly illness beneath the surface.

Ger

thanks a lot Gerrit )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast