Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe miniature dagger

Article about: hi all..here's a II model Luftwaffe miniature dagger marked Hoerster...lenght 20 cm...i find the details of pommel and crossguard very poor...is it only my impression?? thanks a lot Annoyed

Another method is to coat the pesty areas in Vasaline for at least 24 hours, and then wipe off. This seems to have proven to slow it down considerably. But Ger is right, it will deteriorate over time, which is unfortunate since we're going to lose so many irreplaceable examples of these pieces over time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe miniature dagger
    P
    Many

?

Gerrit is correct about the condition and fate of this one. You can always hold out for another one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe miniature dagger  

may be this one could be a better choice??
    Luftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature daggerLuftwaffe miniature dagger

?

Very nice SMF with hanger! Much better choice...I'm sure a little more has to be spent as well.

?

Luca now that one i would buy in a flash
    Lovely SMF with a distributers logo MW, portepee & chain.
    Go for it, or i will, hahahhahha

Ger

ahaha thanks Gerrit...what would be the fair range of price to pay it?? thanks very much

?

Luca it all depends on how deep your pockets are
    I would not pay more for a mini then i would for a normal size, but i see a lot of cases in which a mini easily tops a full size.

My love stops at approximate 350--> 400 euro

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2