Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe SMF nickel/silver, all opinions welcome!

Article about: Hello all! Today i got a new LW sword for my collection, its a not a rare producer i guess SMF was the biggest producer on this lovely swords, anyway i try to collect them all in both Alu an

Another very fine addition to your collection. Don't worry about those that say "it's just a sword", they will never understand. They don't "get it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe SMF nickel/silver, all opinions welcome!
    P
    Many

Beautiful piece Congratulations! Geoff

Its not just a sword..because they were not chosen as we were .

No disrespect towards your family ..but I say that as a whole for those who choose not to see what it is..or know what it is and turn a blind eye to it...hiding from it.

Collecting from this time period is for the advanced without fear ..knowing and facing this history period.
    As I said..it takes a special person ..a chosen person to write history..even if its just posting photos and identifying what it is..and where it played a part.

Im proud of you Tobias ...and everyone one else here and on other forums who wont turn their back on history.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry! and thank to all of you! as i said it is always a pleasure to log into the warrelics forum! i been into history and especially ww2 and Third reich since i started to have memory, so maybe 3 years old haha dont know, but one of my first memorys as a child are movies from third reich germany, i am 39 years old now but i feel like a child on christmas evry time i found a new good book, or a new good documentary, new movie about the third reich and ww2! and i feel even better than a child on christmas when i got a new great Luftwaffe sword!

Cheers!

Here is a picture of my collection so far, the flag is cheap post war repro and just for display.

Best Regards Tobias.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe SMF nickel/silver, all opinions welcome!   Luftwaffe SMF nickel/silver, all opinions welcome!  

Bad Camera, bad photographer, Great swords !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2