Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried Waffen

Article about: Thank you all Gents for the nice words! Its a nice dagger with a portepee in great condition. Regards, Ger

?

Default LW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried Waffen

Those who know me will be amazed to see me post a 2nd pattern Luft.
    Normally i dislike the crossguard Eagle, most of them look like sick turkeys.
    This one is different, great detailed Eagle, a nice grip, and even some gilt left on the Swastika's.
    Lovely blade with dark motto, and a good detailed scabbard.
    I tried to make a few macro pics to show you the details of this dagger.
    Enjoy the pics, and Danny......dont laugh please
    Ger
    LW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried WaffenLW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried Waffen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW 2nd pattern Dagger by Erst Pack Siegfried Waffen
    P
    Many

?

I love the patina on this one Ger and what a blade !! Outstanding
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Wow that is a nice blade, I love how that makers mark just pops off of it, I have to get an E pack some day the logo design is very cool.

?

That's a beauty Ger! I am laughing just a little I'm glad to see you finally appreciate the beauty of the second model luftwaffe dagger. And I can understand why! The patina on the fittings is very nice and the blade is in great condition. Nice find my friend

Danny

see what you mean about the eagle.

Great looking later Pack, nice that it is all silver plated! I think this was a extra expense option? Well done! Kevin.

The blade is a crowd pleaser for sure....The enhancing on the eagle is exceptional. I have to agree with kevin with this being an extra expense option...but Im curious..with the wire wrap compared to the springy wire commonly seen on these 2nd Lufts..which one of the 2 wire grip wraps would be an extra expense option..or was this by the producer.
    I myself would prefer the springy aluminum wire wrap. This is a great dagger Gerrit..thanks for sharing. I need to go see that widow... Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ger,that's interesting luft.
    I have never seen grip wire like this on Pack luft.
    Also the pommel is little different than i usually seen on Packs.
    But it is still beautiful dagger,congrats

Hi Ger, this 2nd. model Luftwaffe dagger is just AMAZING! Really perfect dagger and certainly one of the best which I ever seen. But I still like Generic (pregnant turkey design) crossguard

Regards Peter

Looking good! Nice maker mark too.

matty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast