Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers

Article about: Gents sometimes you come across a blade that you just can't resist, normally its not a second style Luft for me but this one is just gorgeous This one is a typical WKC ( look at the 1 screw

?

Default LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers

Gents sometimes you come across a blade that you just can't resist, normally its not a second style Luft for me but this one is just gorgeous
    This one is a typical WKC ( look at the 1 screw scabbard config, and 2nd style Eagle)
    This one was missing, i have found the 2 little Luft orphans a big brother....
    I'll do the pics do the talking, enjoy
    Regards
    Ger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers   LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers  

LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers   LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers  

LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers   LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers
    P
    Many

It's always nice to see a family reunited. Best Regards, Fred

?

Nice daggers friend.

very nice dagger.

?

Cracker Ger

Looks great along side its little brothers

you did well recently m8

Mac 66.

?

Very nice pieces! All in great condition. They look even better in hand👍

Danny

?

Question

Very nice. Where are the hangers for the minatures?
    Sarge

?

A great pic of Dad and the boy's that looks awesome. I knew about salesman samples but didn't know that there was a mini me that was even smaller. That is an fantastic pic

Just to advance my knowledge about these, Are the salesman sample's Mfg. Marked?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Phil# Yes completely marked...they are SMF & a Hörster made
    No hangers are made for these babies Sarge, in some case they have chains..

Regards
    Ger
    LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothersLW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers

You can see where the package laid on Gers front step.

Ger had received so much over the years landing on this step...that the foundation needed repairs from the weight of all the packages.
    The cement did not even dry yet and the end result was from this latest acquisition.

Well done Gerrit as always..finding these exceptional pieces of history...or should I say they find you!!

LW 2nd pattern Dagger by WKC with his 2 little brothers
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast