Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Minty 2nd pattern luftwaffe dagger

Article about: I am not a real big fan of Luftwaffe daggers so have never purchased one. Said if I found a good SMF I would consider it as I like them the best. Found this one yesterday and it didnt take v

Default Minty 2nd pattern luftwaffe dagger

I am not a real big fan of Luftwaffe daggers so have never purchased one. Said if I found a good SMF I would consider it as I like them the best. Found this one yesterday and it didnt take very many seconds of considering.These pictures are probably not the best but I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Minty 2nd pattern luftwaffe dagger   Minty 2nd pattern luftwaffe dagger  

Minty 2nd pattern luftwaffe dagger   Minty 2nd pattern luftwaffe dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Minty 2nd pattern luftwaffe dagger
    P
    Many

Great looking super condition! Congrats! Kevin.

MAP
    ?

Wowzer...nice guilding left on the Swaz.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This example should make anyone a fan. The detail on the pommel is exquisite. Congrats.

Honey Bee yellow grip in mint shape and full gold anodized swastika. What's not to like? Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice find Steve ! exceptional condition. I bet that dagger looks better in hand than in the photos. Well done Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Nice find Steve ! exceptional condition. I bet that dagger looks better in hand than in the photos. Well done Regards Larry
    In hand it is incredible. My photo skills are just not what they should be!!

Steve

?

Lovely SMF 2nd luft Steve

Waffenamt stamped as well

a dagger to be proud off & a keeper

Congrats !!!

Regards Mac 66.

Here is another try at capturing the beauty.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Minty 2nd pattern luftwaffe dagger  

Nice, really nice. Great find!!!! I Want a first pattern for my collection.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast