Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More first model Lufts for opinion

Article about: I'm at it again! I found these on offer for a good price, and was curious if you guys think they're good. Is it possible to tell from these photos? They look ok to me, but I'd like to be cer

?

Default More first model Lufts for opinion

I'm at it again! I found these on offer for a good price, and was curious if you guys think they're good. Is it possible to tell from these photos? They look ok to me, but I'd like to be certain before moving forward. Thanks very much in advance!

More first model Lufts for opinionMore first model Lufts for opinionMore first model Lufts for opinionMore first model Lufts for opinionMore first model Lufts for opinionMore first model Lufts for opinionMore first model Lufts for opinionMore first model Lufts for opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement More first model Lufts for opinion
    P
    Many

Best of both worlds...2 nickel fitting and 2 aluminum fitting examples...they look to have been in a Vets foot locker..and being somewhat salty....but if the price is right...go for it. Compare price and condition..with other examples..from renown reputable dealers. All 4 of them look great!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

it's interesting to see how ,in the latest aluminium examples,the manifacture of the runes inserts changes among the nickel ones...all beautiful examples...

Nice little hoard all good as larry stated.

Here I am, struggling to get my hands on one of these and you've found 4 of em from the same seller?!
    Beeing able to get 4 different makers and both alu and nickel.
    I envy you my friend, Congratz!

Cheers,
    Jonas

?

Thanks guys! The seller says they were left to him by a family member, and he wants $400 each. I may not be able to afford all of them at the moment, so I will pass on the seller's contact information if they're still available.

Wow talk about a half price sale!!!! Even with salty blades thats a very good price.

Think the smf looks the nicest imo.

If they've always been together, id try and buy all four if you can. Worst case scenario you could always sell one another day for a little profit maybe.

cheers matty

at the right price agood buy.

?

Thanks, fellows, for the input! I haven't heard back from the seller yet, but I'm hoping I will.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast