Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe Daggers

Article about: I picked these up a few weeks ago from a local dealer and thought i would share here. I also picked up Thomas T Wittmann -Exploring the dress daggers of the German Luftwaffe. what a wonderfu

Default My 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe Daggers

I picked these up a few weeks ago from a local dealer and thought i would share here. I also picked up Thomas T Wittmann -Exploring the dress daggers of the German Luftwaffe. what a wonderful read. The 2nd dagger is unmarked with the help of the book it seems to be WKC? does anyone have any thoughts on this?My 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe Daggers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe Daggers
    P
    Many

Always nice to see the gold anodizing still visible! Good crossgraining on both too-even the original washer still in place on the 1st Mod. A nice pair of Lufts!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2 nice related daggers you are doing well.

?

Two very nice daggers. Thanks for showing.

Danny

Impressive Richard Herder produced 1st Luft dagger...rare to see that..hang on to that one...who is the Producer of the 2nd Luft? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The 2nd Luft has no maker marks. It does have a H stamped on the Tang. The pommel and Crossguard seem to be WKC parts but not sure if they where put together by another firm who used there pommels and crossguards. even the scabbard seems to be WKC as it only has one screw at the top. This is just what i have pieced together by doing some research. is there anything else to look for?

?

That is a nice later production 1st pattern Herder with its classical style sunwheel swastica's
    Here the earlier one with the first type logo.
    Regards,
    Ger
    My 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe DaggersMy 1st and 2nd Luftwaffe Daggers