Default Re: My new luft sword

very nice early luft sword rgds Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new luft sword
    P
    Many

Quote by pammy View Post
    Thanks marty,will you show some of your stuff soon?sounds like some nice things would love to see.!thanks again marty,i think the fittings are solid nickle with silver plate?
    I really would love too, but I don't have the set up to do it, nor am I very good with computers, I guess everyone on here thinks I don't have anything at all, but I just have an old moniter & a rebuilt tower I bought it for $150.00 dollars,it's all I have, what hook up do I need to put pic's on, I really would like to show my small collection, even though I have a few things from Korea & one m-1 helmet from viet nam, but I like it because it's a para helmet. I also have a poncho from Korea that looks like it was never issued, but it has a ssgtname inside & he painted usmc, then the patch from the marine 1st div with gudalcanal in the 1, he was quite the artist, it's just like the ponchos on the Korean war memorial in Washington D.C. but my favorites are my gun's, bayonets & my tiny collection of 3 helmets, 2 - American & my German m-40. any way, I may see if my niece can do it, my neighbor won't, I really do want to put it on here. well take care, oh yeah the tunic looks great also, should look god with your new sword, wish I could afford about half the edged weapons you have. take care Marty

?

Thats a very nice luft sword you picked up,they allways make an impressive display piece
    I look forward to seeing more of your collection

?

Gotta love those lufties.

Nice score, Pammy.

Are there any inspector/waffen stamps?

?

THANKS GUYS, AS YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE!! ITS NICE TO HAVE SUCH NICE FREINDS/PEOPLE ON A COLLECTING SITE LIKE THIS !! I HAVE MEET A LOT OF REALY NICE PEOPLE ON AND OFF THE FORUM ,AND LOVE THAT AS ITS A NICE THING!THANKS AGAIN GUYS !!. OH,EXCEPT FOR THAT STEVE GUY!! HA ,HA JUST PLAYING STEVEN!! OH,IAM SORRY drdata THERE IS NOT .
    Last edited by pammy; 08-10-2010 at 06:27 PM.

?

Pammy , can you let me have some of your friends, they seem to have a vast number of TR militaria, and your collection just keeps growing every couple of weeks, either that or could you send me some lottery numbers as im sure id win with your good fortune, keep on posting regards dave

cracking find that Pammy they dont often come with the hanger either,
    thanks for showing Ronnie

?

thanks dave,sure i will send you the numbers in a PM but you have to split it when you win! thanks realy dave! ronnie thank you for the kind words as i just love all the military stuff but if you dont chose one spot to collect you will be realy crazy !! so iam sticking to luft for now and when iam done with that then i will move to the next,ss chained is in my sights~~!

?

is there anything i should put on leather? the picture makes the leather look white? but its fine in person??and cross gaurd is blacker inperson?my camera stinks?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new luft sword   My new luft sword  

?

this was my fathers gun cabnit he passed away a few years ago but i think the luft will be safe in there?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new luft sword   My new luft sword  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast