Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My new Luftwaffe Gravity knife (Take down pattern)

Article about: well,it has a lot going for it right now i took it down and the top numbers match the numbers that are stamped on the inside and this one works great and is a take down combat typ and is wor

?

Default Re: My new Luftwaffe Gravity knife (Take down pattern)

well,it has a lot going for it right now i took it down and the top numbers match the numbers that are stamped on the inside and this one works great and is a take down combat typ and is worth $600 and up as is ! i like the handles also as i will keep it like it is..here are the numbers witch are hard to find matching aS i looked on a few sites and thats what they said?but this is way better then a mint regular typ just the way i see it priced all over the place..thanks to the guy that likes the grips !! all numers matching is it or is it not harder to find? as all the ones i seen have mismatch numbers?just from what i seen ,iam very happy with this combat take down with the RB numbers on spike instead of blade,and its in perfect working order,and i know its worth $600 -$800 as a exc + one is going for $1000 and the numbers dont match..dont have mutch so iam braging abought this as its my first and iam inlove with it it has that been there look!thanks guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Luftwaffe Gravity knife (Take down pattern)   My new Luftwaffe Gravity knife (Take down pattern)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Luftwaffe Gravity knife (Take down pattern)
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3