Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation

Article about: Gents you all know by now i'm a sucker for high quality blades, well this Henckels sure got one, full crossgrain to the tip, having only a few tiny spots. This Henckles is fitted with Alcoso

?

Default 2nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation

Gents you all know by now i'm a sucker for high quality blades, well this Henckels sure got one, full crossgrain to the tip, having only a few tiny spots.
    This Henckles is fitted with Alcoso parts, as you might know..or not..Henckels coöperated with Alcoso, as they didnt made their own fittings but bought them from other companies like Alcoso, you can also find Alcoso type 3 fittings on their army daggers.
    What makes this set even more special is the fact that it has the owners name on the scabbard.
    Heer dagger are commonly found with initials or even names, but try to find a Luft with one...its very hard!
    Enjoy this lovely Luft!
    Cheers,
    Ger
    @nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation@nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-27-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement @nd model Luft by Henckels with personalisation
    P
    Many

?

Oh boy....when a great dagger like this one doesn't get any replies then i might as well stop posting...

?

In "AWE" !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Oh boy....when a great dagger like this one doesn't get any replies then i might as well stop posting...
    Don't you dare stop posting Ger !!

Another superb example with great patina to the fittings ( which i love ) . It's a real treat to see it , Thanks mate !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Missed this one Ger

Lovely personalised 2nd luft by Henckels

Ive not seen many Henckels 2nd lufts around.

B.R Mac 66.

Ger..I never knew you to settle for less

I agree with Scott..a rarely seen 2nd Luft producer.

Stop Posting??.......... You cant get away from it..your addicted and its in your blood like the rest of us. The day you stop looking at beautiful women will be the day you can stop posting...but I dont see that happening..LOL

Best Bro Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Beautiful dagger Ger and hard maker to find.
    Hope you guys going to make reference on these in the future.

?

Thank you gents for the nice words
    #Alan: it did tricker some replies ...and probably i won't stop.....
    #Larry: Hooked they call it....
    #Ivan: sorry my friend, our army dress daggers book was a one time project.

Best
    Ger

Nice example Ger! I had one of these Alcoso fitted Henckels too, often wish I had kept it but an early Heer snuck up on me! Love the personalized scabbard! Congrats.. Kevin.

Do not get over in the luftwaffe section often Love this dagger ! beautiful piece.