Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NSFK - Dagger

Article about: Hi all, hope you are all well? I would be grateful if you could have a look at the attached pictures, I've just been offered this dagger by a friends father in law, neither of us are sure of

Default NSFK - Dagger

NSFK - DaggerHi all, hope you are all well? I would be grateful if you could have a look at the attached pictures, I've just been offered this dagger by a friends father in law, neither of us are sure of the value. I am not sure what type it is so was gonna research. There is a story with it and where it's from. I like the look of it, I've never physically seen it! Can any body provide any steer / guidance? Thanks
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-03-2016 at 03:35 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK - Dagger
    P
    Many

Sure can Patrick don't forget them pictures.

Can you tell the story quickly now?

NSFK - DaggerHi ya, I've not yet got the full story but the feedback so far is that the 'engraving on the blade saying "Nethe" (same as the river in Germany) it is the name of the officer. My Inlaw came into position from his farther whom brought it back from the Second World War service in the RAF'. There is more to the story but he I won't get that till
    I chat to him later...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSFK - Dagger  

It is a flyers knife. If you look on the throat opening you will see a stamp, this will distinguish whether its dlv or nsfk.

dlv is more common.

Price will be on blade condition/maker. If original engraved could be worth more.

best matty

Hi Matty and thanks for your reply. Will it say DIV specifically?

Nice touch 'nethe' but its not enough to add value as it can and can't mean anything.

Looks to be a nice blade, but it would be better if we saw some better photo's.

best matty

Do you know the value range? Or where I could easily find it? I will try get more photos

Yes try;

Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals

Wittmann Antique Militaria

And remember selling militaria is like selling a car. You have the forecourt price and the trade in price and the private sale price.
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-02-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Great, thanks

Nice looking dagger. Are there any letters or numbers on the underside of the crossguard?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast