NSFK dagger - copy?
    NSFK dagger - copy?
    NSFK dagger - copy?
    NSFK dagger - copy?
    NSFK dagger - copy?
    NSFK dagger - copy?
    NSFK dagger - copy?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK dagger - copy?
    P
    Many

?

This looks like a first model luft dagger with some weird cross guard that I have never seen before. It also looks like it was taken apart at some point as the makers mark on the blade should be facing the other way.

Quote by dramos View Post
    This looks like a first model luft dagger with some weird cross guard that I have never seen before.
    Looks like junk IMO... Lets start with this question first: ...... Is this a 3D image as we have seen in the past with excellent photography?

The Pommel says alot for authenticity.

The crossguard?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It sell at the Russian auction. The price is $2500.
    My opinion is a fake.

well gents I cant say I have any major concerns about this dagger other than the crossguard. Most likely a sixties or seventies replica interestingly it shares a very similar patina to the dagger so its definitely not a recent addition. If you look carefully at the reverse of the cross guard you can see casting marks, something you wouldn't usually see on any period german dagger.
    I wouldn't take a gamble on it being a one off, just isn't nice enough to even be considered imo.
    All the best matty

I believe it is a tarted up fantasy first model luft, when it happened is anyones guess, probably being sold as a one of a kind item, a quick con mans way to sell a 800 dollar dagger for 2500 IMO

?

Well it looks a bit like Jesus on the cross, maybe it was made strickly for Christian Nazi's?
    (No offence..)
    That should be the reason why they dont popup that often LMAO

In fact the design with a few corrections would have been lovely, perhaps we have to ask Marty Mc Fly to bring it back to the past

Ger

Hi, Holler produce a lot of MID PERIOD 1st. model Luftwaffe daggers, so that is why we frequently see them in collections. This dagger look like authentic Holler product but just pommel, grip, scabbard and blade looks good to me. What is certainly reproduction is crossguard. But I have to add, that I saw several blade reproductions with perfect etched marker mark (for example eickhorn) and also mark on blade tang! Really only stupid person can purchase this thing, and I don´t want offence anybody of course. If I inspect quality of this fake crossguard I see, it has superb quality so it can confuse somebody, but for 2500 USD ? This is a crime!

Regards Peter

3D-model NSFK -dagger.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSFK dagger - copy?  

LOL What a joke >_< ...the blade etch and producers logo is backwards. The fake patina gives the blade a scalloped look to it.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast