Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions of this Luft Gravity knife

Article about: Very nice RZM!!! I got mine online for a great price considering the condition...

?

Very nice RZM!!! I got mine online for a great price considering the condition...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions of this Luft Gravity knife
    P
    Many

Congratulations Jeff!
    It is a keeper for sure. I just wish they were legal to own here as I have wanted one of these for a long time as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks Ralph! Just curious, why exactly are these illegal in Canada?

RZM
    ?

Thanks Weller! From what I understand, these are actually illegal in a few states here in the US as well. California comes to mind.

Quote by weller View Post
    Thanks Ralph! Just curious, why exactly are these illegal in Canada?
    Hello Jeff,
    Any automatic knives, switchblades, knuckle duster type guards, butterfly knives, push daggers, and likely a few others are all illegal in Canada.
    Sorry, I can't tell you why.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

It must be the OTF - Out the Front blade release.

?

That is a gorgeous knife with a lovely blade, and for sure a keeper!
    Thx for showing

Ger

Btw you cant have them in Holland too, just like knuckle duster type daggers, highly forbidden!

Angry

Quote by weller View Post
    Just wondering what you guys think...thanks

Jeff
    anyone know if they made a gravity knife (take-down version or type II) with the common makers? SMF, Weyersberg, Helbig, etc? I had only seen rbn marking, review this gem, I was late to it, I guess

Luftwaffe Gravity Knife, Unissued Take Down Model

although I personally prefer the type I (non take-down) because, besides almost always be better and usual makers have, for historical reasons, because if the type II began production in 1941, the type II knife was not involved in the Battle of crete and in making Fort Eben-Emael, launches in Norway in 1940 ...

Opinions of this Luft Gravity knife

Quote by jarmijo78 View Post
    anyone know if they made a gravity knife (take-down version or type II) with the common makers? SMF, Weyersberg, Helbig, etc? I had only seen rbn marking, review this gem, I was late to it, I guess

Luftwaffe Gravity Knife, Unissued Take Down Model
    It looks okay to me.
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2